Enter Booking Details
A flyer is a form of paper advertisement intended for wide distribution and typically posted or distributed in a public place, handed out to individuals or sent through the mail. In the 2010s, flyers range from inexpensively photocopied leaflets to expensive, glossy, full-colour circulars.
Flyers are handed out on the street ( a practice known as “flyering” or “ Leafleting” ) , distributed door-to-door through the mail, posted on bulletin boards, put under windshield wipers of cars, given away at events or on the street., or affixed to telephone poles. Walls, or other surfaces.
Flyers Distribution may include :
1) Make your Message EXTRA clear
2) Flyer Distribution not Leaflet Distribution
3) When Distributing a Message Use Shaped Flyers for Extra Impact
4) Focus on the Customer, NOT Your Company
5) Focus on the Customer, NOT Your Company
6) Adding a Discount
7) Adding a Method of Measurement